What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our service.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you to provide information on events which we feel may interest you. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- Should you change your mind at any time about how we use your personal information, please contact us by writing to email@example.com.